Karma Ayurveda Patient Mohan Gupta Najafgarh, Delhi Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

karma ayurveda patient mohan reviews


Karma Ayurveda Patient Mohan Gupta Najafgarh, Delhi Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan :


Ayurveda is the best for me!

Hi! My name is Mohan Gupta. I am from Najafgarh, Delhi. This is my story of kidney disease and how I overcame the condition with Ayurveda.


I was diagnosed with chronic kidney failure. My body felt tired all the time. Along with fatigue, there were some other issues I was facing, and most annoying was vomiting because after that I felt weak like anything. I was taking my medicines and undergoing the treatment from a hospital near my place. Karma ayurveda consumer complaints reviews


Unfortunately, the medicines didn’t work for longer. I do not know the reason but those medicines always made me throw up. As I was not seeing any positive change, I decided to bring changes to the type of treatment I was taking and go Ayurvedic completely.


I researched a lot so that I can know about the best Ayurvedic treatment for kidneys around me and I came to know about Karma Ayurveda through YouTube. I took the number of the hospital and link to their website from YouTube and made a step forward. It is located in Pitampura, Delhi which is quite far away from my place but who sees distance when you get quality treatment. karma ayurveda fraud fake scam kidney treatment


Karma Ayurveda Patient Mohan Gupta Najafgarh, Delhi Reviews | Dr. Puneet Dhawan


I met Dr. Puneet Dhawan on the first day and discussed my issue with him. He made me understand my condition in the easiest way possible. He prescribed me with herbal medicines and suggested me to make some changes in the diet and lifestyle so that my kidneys could recover better and soon.


I followed whatever I was asked to and it helped me in a really good way. Today! I am all healthy and completely recovered. I want to thank Dr. Puneet Dhawan and his team for this. If you ever feel any kind of illness with your kidneys you must visit this place and get the best for your kidneys. karma ayurveda dr puneet dhawan nsp delhi reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

डॉ पुनीत धवन किडनी ट्रीटमेंट कम्प्लेन, रिविउ, फीडबैक, कर्मा आयुर्वेदा पेशेंट अर्नब मित्रा पश्चिम बंगाल

कर्मा आयुर्वेदा पेशेंट दिलीप शर्मा भिवानी, हरियाणा किडनी ट्रीटमेंट रिविउ कम्प्लेन फीडबैक | डॉ पुनीत धवन

कर्मा आयुर्वेदा पेशेंट प्रणव शंभू परभणी, महाराष्ट्र किडनी ट्रीटमेंट रिविउ, डॉ पुनीत धवन